Your stay in Atlanta
The 242nd ECS Meeting takes place at the Hilton Atlanta.
Meeting Location: 255 Courtland Street NE, Atlanta, GA, 30303, U.S.A.
ECS is proud to have the Hilton Atlanta as the headquarters hotel for the 242nd meeting. The Hilton Atlanta places you in the heart of the city, within walking distance from the Museum of Design Atlanta and AmericasMart. This 4-star hotel is also close to Centennial Olympic Park and Zoo Atlanta.
In order to keep meeting costs as low as possible for attendees and the Society, we encourage you to utilize the official ECS housing block while attending the meeting. ECS negotiated with the Hilton team to ensure that attendees receive the most competitive rates and convenient location.
Top reasons to book housing in the official ECS Hotel block
- The Hilton Atlanta is ECS endorsed.
- Location, location, location! Staying at the Hilton Atlanta eliminates the need to coordinate daily transportation to and from the conference.
- More important networking happens at the official meeting hotel.
- Guaranteed discounted rates from as little as $212/night (if booked before the deadline or the block sells out).
- Future housing and registration fees stay low by booking at the official hotels.
The block is sure to sell out, so reserve your room as soon as possible. Make your reservation online with discounted rates starting at $212/night. The deadline for reservations is September 12, 2022, or until the block sells out. After September 12, reservations can only be accepted depending on the availability of space and rate.
Reservation and cancellation policy
Reservation(s) must be secured with a valid credit card and a first night’s deposit, refundable up to three days prior to arrival.