Your Stay in Atlanta
ECS is proud to have the Hilton Atlanta as the headquarters hotel for the 236th meeting. The Hilton Atlanta places you in the heart of the city, within walking distance from Museum of Design Atlanta and AmericasMart. This 4-star hotel is also close to Centennial Olympic Park and Zoo Atlanta.
In order to keep meeting costs as low as possible, for both the attendees and ECS, we encourage you to utilize the official ECS housing block while you are attending the meeting. ECS has worked hard with the Hilton team in order to guarantee our attendees the most competitive rates and the most convenient location for our meeting.
Top Reasons to Book Housing Within the Official ECS Block:
- The Hilton Atlanta is ECS endorsed.
- Location, location, location! Staying at the Hilton eliminates the need to coordinate transportation to and from the conference each day.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in the official meeting hotel.
- Guaranteed discounted rates from as little as $199/night if booked prior to the deadline or the block sells out.
- Future housing and registration fees will stay low by booking at the official hotels.
We strongly encourage you to reserve your room as early as possible as the block is sure to sell out. Reservations can be made online with discounted rates starting at $199/night. The deadline for reservations is September 9, 2019 or until the block sells out. Reservations attempted after September 9th will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy: Reservation(s) must be secured with a valid credit card, along with a first night’s deposit, refundable up to 3 days prior to arrival.
Location: 255 Courtland Street Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States