The exhibit floor for the upcoming fall ECS meeting is filling up quickly! Don’t miss the chance to exhibit at our 236th ECS Meeting in Atlanta, GA.
Our fall meeting will focus on long running symposia, new topics, and honoring a number of trailblazers in the field. This is a can’t miss event for electrochemists and solid state scientists, featuring symposia in the following areas:
- In Honor of Bob Huggins: Fast Ionic Conductors
- Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells & Electrolyzers 19
- 16th International Symposium on Semiconductor Cleaning Science and Technology
- Photovoltaics for the 21st Century: New Materials and Processes
- Photocatalysts, Photoelectrochemical Cells, and Solar Fuels
- Reduction of CO2: From Laboratory to Industrial Scale
- Crosscutting Materials Innovation for Transformational Chemical and Electrochemical Energy Conversion Technologies
- Materials and Processes for Semiconductor, 2.5 and 3D Chip Packaging, and High Density Interconnection PCB
- State-of-the-Art Program on Compound Semiconductors (SOTAPOCS 62)
- The Brain and Electrochemistry
- 40 Years After: Celebrating ECS’s First Female President
- Electrochemistry in Space
- 28 Years of Electrochemistry within ECS Georgia Section
Our exhibit floor still has booths. Don’t miss this chance for your organization to engage with our engineers and scientists!
ECS also offers a wide range of sponsorship options to help get your brand in front of our meeting attendees! Book your sponsorship by Friday, August 2 to ensure you receive maximum exposure.