Society members say that ECS is their professional home. It’s where they meet new colleagues and discover valuable peer collaborations.
ECS connects you to a global network of scientists and engineers in academia, industry, and government—leaders in the fields of electrochemistry and solid state science and technology.
Read members’ stories:
- ECS Community Adapts and Advances Through COVID-19 (Elizabeth Biddinger, Venkat Viswanathan, Netzahualcó yotl [Netz] Arroyo-Currá s, Marion Jones, Joe Stetter, Jerry Woodall, Colm O’Dwyer, Mark Orazem, Brett Lucht, Shelley Minteer, Jason Keleher, Alex Peroff, Arumugam “Ram” Manthiram, Marca Doeff, Chris Beasley, Janine Mauzeroll, Alice Suroviec, Greg Jackson)
- Discover your community (Ralph J. Brodd, Elizabeth Biddinger, James Fenton, Shirley Meng)
- Join your community (Robert Savinell , Marca Doeff, Daniel Arenas Esteban, Jeffrey Henderson, Alice Suroviec, Yue Kuo)
- Build your community (Richard Alkire, Doron Aurbach, Gordon E. Moore, EJ Taylor, Allen J. Bard, Esther Takeuchi, Johna Leddy, Gerald Frankel, Nobel Prize Laureates)
Five reasons to join now:
- Access the latest research with 100 free downloads from the ECS Digital Library;
- Advance your career through our biannual meetings, career expo, jobs board, and continuing education;
- Gain recognition through our awards;
- Participate in grants and fellowships like the ECS Toyota Young Investigator Fellowship; and,
- Connect with an outstanding professional network of 8,000 scientists and engineers from over 70 countries worldwide.
Share how ECS impacts your life. Share your story.
Elizabeth Biddinger – The ECS Community Adapts and Advances
Venkat Viswanathan – The Battery Community Connects in New Ways
Netzahualcó yotl (Netz) Arroyo-Currá s – ECS Community on the Frontline of COVID-19 Research
Marion Jones – Industry Supports and Appreciates ECS Community
Joe Stetter – Tackling COVID-19 with Optimism and Ingenuity
Jerry Woodall – Impacting the Human Condition and the Planet
Colm O’Dwyer – Finding Our Way Forward, Together
Mark Orazem – Adjusting to a Changed World
Brett Lucht – Communicating about Science is Essential Work
Shelley Minteer – Research Group Wins and Loses Through COVID-19
Jason Keleher – Give and Take during the Pandemic
Alex Peroff – Thriving, not Just Surviving
Arumugam “Ram” Manthiram – Pandemic Wake-up Call
Marca Doeff – Focusing on the Bright Side
Chris Beasley – Science Will Prevail
Janine Mauzeroll – Managing Expectations
Alice Suroviec – Coping with Chaos
Greg Jackson – Science’s Time to Shine
Mark Orazem – Life and Livelihood as the Pandemic Drags On