Society members say that ECS is their professional home. It’s where they meet new colleagues and discover valuable peer collaborations.
ECS connects you to a global network of scientists and engineers in academia, industry, and government—leaders in the fields of electrochemistry and solid state science and technology.
Read members’ stories:
- ECS Community Adapts and Advances Through COVID-19 (Elizabeth Biddinger, Venkat Viswanathan, Netzahualcó yotl [Netz] Arroyo-Currá s, Marion Jones, Joe Stetter, Jerry Woodall, Colm O’Dwyer, Brett Lucht)
- Discover your community (Ralph J. Brodd, Elizabeth Biddinger, James Fenton, Shirley Meng)
- Join your community (Robert Savinell , Marca Doeff, Daniel Arenas Esteban, Jeffrey Henderson, Alice Suroviec, Yue Kuo)
- Build your community (Richard Alkire, Doron Aurbach, Gordon E. Moore, EJ Taylor, Allen J. Bard, Esther Takeuchi, Johna Leddy, Gerald Frankel, Nobel Prize Laureates)
Five reasons to join now:
- Access the latest research with 100 free downloads from the ECS Digital Library;
- Advance your career through our biannual meetings, career expo, jobs board, and continuing education;
- Gain recognition through our awards;
- Participate in grants and fellowships like the ECS Toyota Young Investigator Fellowship; and,
- Connect with an outstanding professional network of 8,000 scientists and engineers from over 70 countries worldwide.
Share how ECS impacts your life. Share your story.
Elizabeth Biddinger – The ECS Community Adapts and Advances
Venkat Viswanathan – The Battery Community Connects in New Ways
Netzahualcó yotl (Netz) Arroyo-Currá s – ECS Community on the Frontline of COVID-19 Research
Marion Jones – Industry Supports and Appreciates ECS Community