|Block Opens February 2019!
An email announcement will be sent out when the block is opened.
Not on our mailing list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added today.
ECS is proud to have the Sheraton Dallas Hotel as the headquarters hotel for the 235th meeting. The hotel is located in the city’s thriving Arts District, just moments away from world-class shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Enjoy easy access to downtown attractions including the American Airlines Center, Fair Park, and the Dallas Symphony.
In order to keep meeting costs as low as possible, for both the attendees and ECS, we encourage you to utilize the official ECS housing block while you are attending the meeting. ECS has worked hard with the Sheraton team in order to guarantee our attendees the most competitive rates and the most convenient location for our meeting.
Top 6 Reasons to Book Housing Within the Official ECS Block:
- The Sheraton Dallas is ECS endorsed and all rooms will include complimentary wifi.
- Location, location, location! Staying at the Sheraton eliminates the need to coordinate transportation to and from the conference each day.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in the official meeting hotel.
- Guaranteed rates if booked prior to the deadline or the block sells out.
- Future housing and registration fees will stay low by booking at the official hotels.
We strongly encourage you to reserve your room as early as possible as the block is sure to sell out. Reservations can be made online with discounted rates starting at just $181/night. The deadline for reservations is April 22, 2019 or until the block sells out. Reservations attempted after April 22 will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
The Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Location: 400 North Olive Street, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States