The ECS Career Expo serves as a premier opportunity for employers and recruiters to meet and interview job-seekers, volunteers, and post-doctoral candidates. Candidates also have the opportunity to participate in several other career services opportunities such as scheduling resume review appointments, mock interview, etc.
The next ECS Career Expo will be held at the 235th ECS Meeting from May 26 – 31, 2019 during our open exhibit hall hours.
Employers and recruiters will be able to purchase individual interview booths that will be in the meeting exhibit hall. View the placement of the ECS Career Expo in our Exhibit/Sponsor Brochure.
Along with the expo, ECS will be offering several professional development workshops to assist job-seekers with their employment search.
For more information contact Shannon.Reed@electrochem.org director of membership services.
Information for recruiters and employers
Finding great employees within the fields of electrochemistry and solid state science is no easy task. ECS’s specified technical domains allow you to target your industry or academic focus to meet your hiring needs. With an average of 5,000 meeting attendees per year, you are sure to find the right candidate.
Is your college or university looking for post-doctoral students? Could you be looking for a candidate to fill a paid internship with your department or academic program?
Secure your interview space today by contacting Shannon.Reed@electrochem.org.
|Organization type||Institutional member||Non-institutional member|
Rental includes all available exhibit hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
*Exhibitors and sponsors will receive a $250 discount on interview booths.
Interview booths include:
- 50-word description in meeting program*/website
- Company name, address, phone, email, and contact information in meeting program*/website
- Standard 10’x10’ exhibit space with 8’ high back wall and 3’ high side drapes
- One 7×44 inch single line ID sign
- One 6’ draped table with two side chairs; one wastebasket
- Complimentary 5-amp electricity for the booth
- One complimentary exhibit-only meeting registrations (additional exhibit-only registrations are available at $30/registration)
- Brand exposure in the meeting program*/website, mobile app, and signage
*The deadline for brand exposure in the meeting program is March 1, 2019.