The Electrochemical Society enthusiastically announces the release of its newest publications, Volume 104 of ECS Transactions (ECST). This latest volume features 12 issues and 111 exclusive papers which will be presented at the 240th ECS Meeting held digitally, October 10-14, 2021.
We are happy to provide the following list of issues and editors who contributed to the volume:
- Issue 1: New Approaches and Advances in Electrochemical Energy Systems
Editors: M. Manivannan, B. Lucht, S. R. Narayan, H. XuIssue
- Issue 2: Carbon Nanostrucures: From Fundamental Studies to Applications and Devices Nanocarbons
Editors: H. Imahori, J. Blackburn, A. A. Boghossian, D. Cliffel
- Issue 3: Semiconductors, Dielectrics, and Metals for Nanoelectronics 18
Editors: D. Misra, S. De Gendt, K. Kakushima, S. H. Kilgore, K. Kita
- Issue 4: Semiconductor Process Integration 12
Editors: J. Murota, Y. Cao, C. Claeys, S. Deleonibus, H. Ishii, H. Iwai, A. Mai, Y. Zhao
- Issue 5: State-of-the-Art Program on Compound Semiconductors 64 (SOTAPOCS-64)
Editors: J. K. Hite, T. J. Anderson, E. A. Douglas, R. P. Lynch, C. O’Dwyer, Y. Zhao
- Issue 6: Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Electronic and Photonic Devices 14
Editors: Y. L. Chueh, C. O’Dwyer, J. H. He, M. Suzuki, S. Jin, S. W. Kim, J. Ho, Z. Fan, Q. Li,
G. W. Hunter, K. Takei, J. M. Wu, L. Li
- Issue 7: Gallium Nitride and Silicon Carbide Power Technologies 11
Editors: M. Dudley, M. Bakowski, N. Ohtani, B. Raghothamachar
- Issue 8: Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells & Electrolyzers 21 (PEFC&E 21)
Editors: F. N. Buechi, A. Kusoglu, B. S. Pivovar, C. A. Rice, H. Uchida, K. E. Ayers, D. R. Dekel,
J. M. Fenton, H. Jia, D. J. Jones, Y. T. Kim, E. Kjeang, U. I. Kramm, B. Lakshmanan, R. A.
Mantz, S. Mitsushima, W. Mustain, P. N. Pintauro, P. Strasser, K. Swider-Lyons, A. Z. Weber, H.
Xu, I. V. Zenyuk
- Issue 9: Materials for Low Temperature Electrochemical Systems 7
Editors: M. Shao, J. M. Spurgeon
- Issue 10:Renewable Fuels via Artificial Photosynthesis or Heterocatalysis 7
Editors: N. N. Wu, P. J. Kulesza, J. J. Lee, D. Ma, M. Manivannan, E. Miller, V. Subramanian, T.
Tatsuma, H. Wang, G. P. Wiederrecht
- Issue 11: Advanced Manufacturing for High-Temperature Materials and Devices
Editors: J. Tong, S. Bishop, C. L. Cobb, D. Ding, G. Jackson, J. Staser
- Issue 12: Biosensors and Nanoscale Measurements: A Symposium in Honor of Professors Nongjian Tao and Stuart Lindsay
Editors: L. A. Nagahara, E. Forzani, C. Li, T. Thundat, N. N. Wu
ECST Volume 104 is available through the ECS Digital Library and can be purchased as instantly downloadable electronic (PDF) editions through the ECS Online Store. Thank you for your continuous support of The Electrochemical Society and contributions to ECS Transactions.