The 236th ECS Meeting is just around the corner. With five days of technical programing including 2,400 abstracts in 52 symposia, the meeting is sure to have something of interest for everyone. In addition to the technical program, check out some of the other exciting events we have planned.
- Plenary Lecture: Valerie Browning, from DARPA’s Defense Sciences Office (DSO), will give her talk “DARPA Advances in Electrochemistry and Solid State Science and Technology.”
- Short Courses*: All-day classes designed to provide students or the seasoned professional with an in-depth education on a wide range of topics.
- Professional Development Workshops*: Whether you are a student looking for help with your resume or a mid-career researcher looking for a refresher on team management these workshops are a great addition to your schedule for the week.
- Exhibit: Showcasing over 30 industry-leading companies where you will have the opportunity to network and discover the latest innovations in the field.
- 8th Annual Electrochemical Energy Summit (E2S): This year’s topic is Electrochemistry in Space.
- ECS Data Science Showcase: Presenting new electrochemical and solid state research and the open source software and datasets that underpin this work.
Take advantage of the housing block ECS has reserved for attendees at the Hilton Atlanta. To reserve a room at the discounted rate of $199 per night, use the link below. The deadline for reservations is September 9, 2019, or until the block sells out.