The beautiful, all-inclusive Moon Palace Resort is located on the best beach in Cancun
and just minutes from the Cancun Airport. ECS has arranged a room block at the resort with rates starting at just $364 per night.
Your all-inclusive reservation includes unlimited meals, drinks, taxes and gratuities. The resort is not in close proximity to other local hotels, so daily travel to and from will most likely be lengthy and expensive. To avoid this inconvenience we highly recommend you make your reservation at Moon Palace as soon as possible.
Daily room rates include all of the following:
- All meals and drinks at the hotel including alcoholic beverages.
- In-room wine, liquor dispenser, mini bar, purified water, balcony, turndown service, 24-hour room service, double whirlpool tub and bath amenities.
- All hotel taxes and gratuities.
- Wireless Internet, available in public areas, guest rooms and meeting space.
- Most on property sports and activities.
All meeting activities will take place in the Moon Palace Expo Center and Conference Center at the adjacent Moon Palace Sunrise headquarters hotel.
- Each participant is responsible for securing their own reservation by booking on line via the link below.
- Reservations much be secured with a MasterCard or Visa credit card valid up to the date of departure.
- Only one credit card will be accepted as payment for each reservation.
- Attendees will be charged three days at the time of booking. The remaining balance will be charged upon check-in. The hotel accepts traveler’s checks or cash for full payment. Personal or company checks will NOT be accepted by the hotel.
- Cancellations must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival or the original charge of three nights will be forfeited.
*PLEASE NOTE: Attendees who are not staying at the Moon Palace Resort will still be required to purchase an event wristband for $222 per person. The wristband will be valid from September 30 – October 4 and will include access to function space, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner at the hotel.
The reservation deadline is August 23, 2018.
Reservations attempted after this date will be subject to space and rate availability
and cannot be guaranteed.
|Reservations at the Moon Palace – block opens May, 2018!
An email announcement will be sent out when the block is opened.
Not on our mailing list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added today.
The Moon Palace, Cancun
Location: Carretera Cancún-Chetumal Km. 36.5, Cancún, Q. Roo, CP. 77500
To learn more about the Moon Palace and all of their amenities, click here
If you require a Mexican Visa, please begin the application process at least three months in advance of the meeting. Visit U.S. Visa Information for Foreign Travelers for further information.
Request an ECS Letter of Invitation to receive a letter of invitation on ECS letterhead via email.
Upon receipt of your letter of invitation, you must take it to your nearest consulate or embassy to begin the visa application process. The ECS Letter of Invitation does not constitute an application for a Visa and we cannot guarantee that it will enable you to obtain a Visa.