ECS takes pride in the activities of its sections and student chapters. We are proud to feature the activities and accomplishment of both the ECS sections and student chapters.
Is your section/chapter engaging in a recruitment event? Are you planning a symposium or poster event? We know that many of our sections and chapters host meetings outside of the ECS biannual meetings; Interface is a great place to feature this type of event news!
While we encourage your news update to Interface, we do need the submission to meet certain guidelines. Please review the Student News Submission Guidelines before submitting your update; these guidelines are applicable to both sections and student chapters.
You can view previous section and student chapter news updates in prior versions of Interface via the ECS Digital Library – examples are linked below:
- Section News: Interface 27, Issue 1 (Spring 2018) – Section
- Student Chapter News: Interface 27, Issue 1 (Spring 2018) – Student Chapter
Please submit any student chapter or section news updates to Shannon.Reed@electrochem.org, director of membership services.
Deadlines for Submissions:
- April 16, 2018 – summer issue; to be published mid-July
- June 25, 2018 – fall issue; to be published late August
- October 15, 2018 – winter issue; to be published mid/late-December