Nominate a deserving student today!
While we often reflect on the Society’s impressive history, it is also important to look to the future. The next generation of scientists and engineers will solve the seemingly insurmountable challenges facing society today—sustainability, water cleanliness, climate change, and disease, to name just a few.
Student awards—part of the ECS Honors and Awards Program—support the next generation of scientists by expanding opportunities as they progress in their careers. These awards acknowledge student and early career scientists’ dedication and outstanding achievements in their fields of study.
The Society, its sections, and divisions field the following student awards:
- Battery Division Student Research Award Sponsored by Mercedes-Benz Research & Development
- Canada Section Student Award
- Corrosion Division Morris Cohen Graduate Student Award
- Energy Technology Division Graduate Student Award sponsored by Bio-Logic
- Georgia Section Student Award
- General Student Poster Session Awards
- India Section S.K. Rangarajan Graduate Student Award
- Industrial Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering Division H.H. Dow Memorial Student Achievement Award
- Industrial Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering Division Student Achievement Award
- Korea Section Student Award
- Outstanding Student Chapter Award
- San Francisco Section Daniel Cubicciotti Student Award
- Sensor Division Student Paper Award
Please consult these suggestions for strengthening nominations.
We encourage you to nominate a student today!