ECS Proceedings Volumes contain papers presented at ECS biannual and topical meetings. Between 1967 and 2005, ECS published over 600 PVs, all of which are out of print and had been unavailable in digital format—until now. (more…)
ECST volume 85, issues 1 to 12 can now be accessed online through the ECS Digital Library.
These issues are also available for purchase as an electronic (PDF) edition through the ECS Online Store:
- Engineering Carbon Hybrids – Carbon Electronics 3
- High Temperature Corrosion and Materials Chemistry 13
- Nanoscale Luminescent Materials 5
- Industrial Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Engineering General Session
- Multiscale Modeling, Simulation and Design – From Conventional Methods to the Latest in Data Science
- Silicon Compatible Materials, Processes, and Technologies for Advanced Integrated Circuits and Emerging Applications 8
- Wide Bandgap Semiconductor Materials and Devices 19
- Advanced CMOS-Compatible Semiconductor Devices 18
- Solid State Electronics and Photonics in Biology and Medicine 5
- Electrosynthesis of Fuels 5
- Oxygen or Hydrogen Evolution Catalysis for Water Electrolysis 4
- Electrocatalysis 9: Symposium in Honor of Radoslav Adzic
Questions? Contact ECST@electrochem.org for more information.
Twelve new issues of ECS Transactions have just been added to the ECS Online Store for pre-order.
The following issues of ECST will be published from symposia held during the 233rd ECS Meeting in Seattle, and will be available in limited quantities for pick-up at the meeting.
Electronic (PDF) editions will be made available for purchase beginning May 4, 2018. To pre-order a CD or USB edition, please follow the links below:
A new issue of ECS Transactions has just been published.
This issue contains 40 papers originally presented at the XXXII National Congress of the Mexican Society of Electrochemistry/ 10th Meeting of the ECS Mexican Section, which was held June 5-8, 2017, in Guanajuato, Mexico.
ECST volume 84, issue 1, is now available for purchase as an instant PDF download through the ECS Online Store.
To browse the full table of contents, or purchase individual articles, please visit the ECS Digital Library.
ECS Transactions (ECST), the Society’s official meeting proceedings publication, will be undergoing some exciting changes over the course of 2018.
At the start of 2018, ECS debuted the newly redesigned cover of ECST. The refreshed design is streamlined and modern, prominently branded with the Society’s colors, green and blue. Adding to ECST’s improved look and feel, all hard copy (CD or USB) editions of ECST purchased from the upcoming 233rd ECS Meeting in Seattle, WA, will feature brand-new premium hardboard packaging.
Also beginning with the Seattle meeting, ECST will no longer be available in a CD/USB combo pack. Instead, those who are interested in purchasing a hard copy edition will be able to purchase either the CD or USB edition. ECST issues will continue to be made available for sale in PDF format through the ECS Online Store. This small change has been made in order to reduce waste, while ensuring that attendees will still be able to purchase ECST issues in their preferred format.
Two new volumes of ECS Transactions (ECST) have just been published.
ECS Transactions 82-1, “Electrophoretic Deposition VI,” contains 15 papers based on research presented at the 6th International Conference on Electrophoretic Deposition: Fundamentals and Applications, which was held October 1-6, 2017, in Gyeongju, South Korea.
ECS Transactions 83-1, “Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition 2017,” contains 22 papers originally presented at the 2017 Fuel Cell Seminar & Energy Exposition (FCS&EE), held in Long Beach, California, November 7-9, 2017.
Both volumes are now available for purchase as an instant PDF download through the ECS Online Store (82-1 | 83-1). To browse the full table of contents, or purchase individual articles, please visit the ECS Digital Library.
The ECS Transactions (ECST) enhanced issues for the 233rd ECS Meeting in Seattle, WA, have just opened to submissions.
The following Seattle symposia will be publishing enhanced issues of ECST:
ECS Transactions 80(10) “Selected Proceedings from the 232nd ECS Meeting: National Harbor, MD – Fall 2017,” has just been published.
This issue contains a total of 149 papers from the following National Harbor symposia:
A01 – Battery and Energy Technology Joint General Session
A02 – Battery Characterization: Symposium in Honor of Frank McLarnon
A03 – Battery Student Slam 2
A04 – Li-Ion Batteries
A05 – Battery Materials: Beyond Li-Ion
A06 – Advanced Manufacturing Methods for Energy Storage Devices
B01 – Carbon Nanostructures: From Fundamental Studies to Applications and Devices
C01 – Corrosion General Session
A new issue of ECS Transactions (ECST) has just been published. This issue incorporates 42 papers presented at the 18th International Conference on Advanced Batteries, Accumulators and Fuel Cells (ABAF 2017). This conference was held in Brno, Czech Republic, September 10-13, 2017.
Did you know that ECS is partnered with Curran Associates to provide print-on-demand (POD) editions of a nearly complete catalogue of ECS Transactions issues? For all those who prefer a print edition, you are in luck!
The enhanced issues from ECS Transactions volume 80 (232nd ECS Meeting in National Harbor, MD) are now available for purchase as POD softcover editions from Proceedings.com. More information can be found from the links below:
- 80(1) Semiconductors, Dielectrics, and Metals for Nanoelectronics 15: In Memory of Samares Kar
- 80(2) 15th International Symposium on Semiconductor Cleaning Science and Technology (SCST 15)
- 80(3) Atomic Layer Deposition Applications 13
- 80(4) Semiconductor Process Integration 10
- 80(5) Thermoelectric and Thermal Interface Materials 3
- 80(6) Low-Dimensional Nanoscale Electronic and Photonic Devices 10
- 80(7) Gallium Nitride and Silicon Carbide Power Technologies 7
- 80(8) Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells 17 (PEFC 17)
- 80(9) Ionic and Mixed Conducting Ceramics 11 (IMCC 11)
In addition to the National Harbor enhanced issues, Curran offers hundreds of other print-on-demand ECST titles dating back to 2006. Visit Proceedings.com for a complete listing of available issues.